NFPA 101®, Life Safety Code® 7.9.3 & 7.10.9 require that exit signs and emergency lighting systems be maintained according to the following:
- visual inspection of the equipment once every 30 days
- 30 second illumination test under battery-backup power performed once every 30 days
- 90 minute illumination test under battery-backup power performed once every year
- written records of visual inspections and tests to be kept for inspection by the authority having jurisdiction. The Fire Marshal or Fire Inspector.
- Let Tampa Bay Safety, LLC maintain your exit signs and emergency lights, following the current Florida Life Safety Codes. We will keep your records on our website for your easy retrieval.
Call or use the contact form for a quote.